For those of you who are really looking for a natural top product to purify the skin, we gladly and lovingly recommend green clay.
Green clay contains many purifying ingredients such as aluminum, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. These are very suitable for removing oil and impurities from the skin. It is therefore by far the most popular and used clay in face masks.
You can use green clay :
- To detoxify the skin and remove dead skin cells. Mix 1 bag of green clay with 4-5 drops of essential oil of your choice, add this to your warm bath along with 1 bag of epsom salts. Let your entire skin detoxify, while you completely relax in a blissful, warm bath.
- If scrub. Take 1 tablespoon of green clay in your palm and mix it with water until you get a thin liquid. Scrub your face with this, and wash it off with water.
- To make your own toothpaste. In a glass, mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of green clay, half a tablespoon of liquid stevia and 4-5 drops of peppermint oil. Then enjoy your homemade toothpaste!
- To degrease an oily (scalp) skin. Mix a teaspoon of green clay with half a teaspoon of rosehip oil. Apply it in a thin layer on the skin and let it soak in gently. Then wash the skin with water.
- As anti-aging face mask for people with oily skin. Mix a teaspoon of green clay with a few drops of jojoba oil. Apply to the skin for 10-15 minutes and rinse with water.